How to build a mobile app in 14 days
We have proved that the mobile app market is doing great and showed that mobile apps are better than websites. Mobile apps are the future of most online businesses, so it’s not a surprise that there are so many providers around. Traditional development requires high risk, longer time and most importantly high costs.
“Why do you want to build a mobile app? Do you want to ride the wave of other entrepreneurs, or did you come across a problem that you feel you can resolve? The answer to this question will determine whether your app will be successful or not”, pointed out Rahul Varshneya in his Step-by-Step Guide To Building Your First Mobile App.
Having said that, let’s analyze the process of building a mobile app. Depending on the business, individual needs, or level of technological stack needed to build one, it is not that easy to suggest just one good version of the timeline.
To make it more tangible let us present which stages does an app-building process consist of:
- Business Strategy
- Analysis and Planning
- UI / UX Design
- App Development
- Deployment & Support
We did some research and our findings can be surprising to some of you. Why? Take a look on how selected websites presume the timeline of building a mobile app:
- 3sidedcube.com believes it takes 3-9 months
- Soltech.net claims it’s approximately 4 months
- Savvyapps.com answers this question with the number of 4-6 months
How can you measure the time needed to get yourselves an app? As you can observe with the abovementioned elements – It is a very individual measure thanks to different needs and the level of sophistication. There is a game changer though. It’s our product called Appifee, which allows you to get your mobile app within 14 days without any development effort needed.
Delivering our advantage over the competitors
In this part we would like to present available solutions for building the mobile app. We can distinguish four solutions: Native app development, PWA solution, Cross-Platform framework and Appifee – Our alternative. All of the previous solutions are associated with high to medium costs both: initial and maintenance. What’s more, all of them take longer time – from weeks to months. Another aspect worth mentioning is the level of flexibility, which can be low or none in some cases.
All of them have many aspects in common, but one. Appifee. A solution that requires low investments for both: initial investment and maintenance costs. Additionally, it only takes 2 weeks to build the app and is definitely attractive for businesses that would like to jump to market quicker at the smallest expense.
What makes our solution great and different?
Appifee is the first App Building Technology with push notifications and a native user experience. It allows you to make technology choices as you go and it consists of two components:
- Web view component that displays your content build using web technologies;
- Native component that offers great features using native Android and iOS technologies.
Besides these two elements, there’s also the connector which allows the two parts to seamlessly interact.
“Appifee is definitely attractive for businesses that would like to jump to market more quickly at minimum expense. It’s a cost-effective alternative to traditional development”.Maciej Stępień, CEO of Neontri
That’s not all! Here you have the key benefits that our products takes pride in:
- No development needed from the client’s side
- The ability to develop new native features dedicated for your app on top of what Appifee does out of the box
- Testing ideas is risk-free, but also it’s quick and easy to make adjustments
- Mobile App is ready to go in just 14 days
- We create a new marketing channel through push notifications
- Solution is even better if you already use PWA as the user experience is flawless
We know that building a native mobile application requires time, money, and other resources. That’s why Appifee is here, to help you create and publish your mobile app in less than 14 days, without any development involved. It’s like having a native mobile app, only simpler to build and launch.
If you ever asked yourself at least one of these questions:
- Do I want to avoid the constraints and requirements of the app stores?
- Do I have a limited initial budget and would like to gradually add features?
- Am I looking for a cross-platform solution to reach a wider market?
- Do I want to use features exclusive to the device’s hardware?
- Do I want to provide an identical experience on your website and the app?
Then, Appifee is the technology to consider! Not because every company is investing in mobile app development, it makes it necessary for you to invest in it to gain a competitive edge. It is because people demand it. That’s why mobile apps are considered such an effective strategy for promoting and building brands. They enhance the visibility of your brand and help you become part of your customers’ lives.